WHO IS MILLOT DESIGN ?
As one of the earliest Design agency to respond to the Asian needs, Millot Design has supported a large number of Chinese companies over 40 years. The agency brings both its occidental creative process of high quality and a broad knowledge of international consumer culture to its Chinese clients and partners.
Millot design enhances an « Art de vivre à la Française » and make the « French touch » as a real added value.
Millot Design and its 10 designers are connected by four offices, the historical headquarter in Paris and three Chinese offices in Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Millot Design has been working on over 2500 products covering the majority of products categories and has won many design awards.
Millot Design has been successful in attracting many companies and is internationally recognized in product design for over 40 years.
Millot Design’s founder Michel Millot, has dedicated his life to product design. He has wide leadership experience in both operationnal design and design teaching.
- The founder of Industrial design study at Hochschule für Gestaltung Ulm, Germany, 1964-1968.
- Designer at Institute of Design in Pologne, Yougoslavie, URSS.
- Responsible for the design department of the Centre Georges Pompidou / Centre de création industriel, Paris, 1970-1974.
- Professor of industrial design, coordinator in design department at l’Ecole Supérieure des Arts Decoratifs, Paris, since 1969.
- Teacher/Lecturer at Universite de Montreal, Canada.
- Consultant of product selection at CAMIF (distribution company), Niort, France, 1974-1978.
- Enterprise designer for office moveable, electronic car, 1969-1970.
- Director/designer of design Agency since 1979.
- President of Institute of Science of Usage and Conception, Paris since 1970.